Hi ... Hello ... I Am New Here!

missasweetman

My name is Melissa. I have been happily married for almost 12 years to my best friend :-) I am 40, a very proud grand mother of a one year little princess. You will see her in alot of my lay outs. I also have 3 wonderful adult children, 1 soon to be son-in-law, 1 sweet daughter in law and a 7 yr old fur ball (a Pomeranian). I am on disability because of my journey through ***, as i refer to it. In 1999, I was given the DX of AML Leukemia... Thank The Heavens I have 100% Cancer free since my Bone Marrow Transplant in 2001. I love computers, photos and scrapbooking so combing all three felt like a very logical and fun thing to do. I live in Delaware and spend most of my time in front of my computer LOL Would LOVE to make new friends!!

Hi Melissa! :waving-hi: Thanks for the introduction. You seem like one lively lady. :) I'm glad you've joined us here at Scrap Girls. I sure hope to see you around on the boards and in the gallery and get to know you even more.

P.S. I used to have a Pomeranian. Cute furball!

P.P.S. I'm glad to hear that you are cancer free! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Hi Melissa!

Thanks so much for introducing yourself to us! We're so happy to have you here in our friendly little purple place! Can't wait to see some of your layouts and join in with us on the messageboard! We're a chatty bunch and we love making new friends!

Welcome, Melissa! Thanks for introducing yourself. So glad you've joined us here and also so glad to hear you are cancer free!

Hi Melissa! Welcome to Scrap Girls. You have come to the right place to make friends:) I'm happy to hear that you are cancer free and that you are doing so many of the things that you are passionate about. Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery....it sounds like you have lots of wonderful people (and a fur ball) to scrap:)

1962608mfgqgzr55s.jpg

Melissa, you have come to a great place to make new friends and learn and share lots about digital scrapbooking.

Hope you enjoy being here.

So glad to meet you Melissa. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. So glad that you are Cancer free. My cousin is having stem cell therapy and we hope that she too will be cancer free one day.

Hello Melissa, welcome to ScrapGirls. I live in PA so not to far from DE. You will soon learn that this is the best place for digital scrapbooking and everyone here is so great. I just can't say enough about how wonderful and helpful everyone is.

Hi, Melissa.....welcome to Scrapgirls

Have a long nice time with us, I'm from the Netherlands and not so good in writing .

Like to learn scrap and make layouts.....

you see......my english hahaha

greetz Lenie

Archived