July Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

Hot! Hot! Hot! In the northern hemisphere, July is generally a month of very warm temperatures and this year is no exception. For July’s layout contest, we want you to scrap about what you do to stay cool – whether it’s in July or December. Please post your layouts in the July Monthly Layout Gallery before July 31st at midnight Mountain Time and you could one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

Post your finished layouts in the July contest gallery.

Keep cool!

Sounds an interesting challenge seeing we are in our coldest time of the year. Lovely sunny day today but the wind is freezing as it is snowing in the southern states.

You don't have to use super current photos. If you have some from your hot weather time, that's fine.

Thanks Pat, I realised that it would be okay to use older photos. Have lots of different beach/swimming pool photos... may even dig one out from my childhood to use.

I've looked at everyone's LO and left some love... and I am so inspired by the activities you have shown! It's been a great prompt to think about things to scrap during these hot months here in North Central Texas. Maybe I should have taken a pic of my cracked windshield (but it got replaced today). Somehow it got a small crack last Friday afternoon, but it spread like wildfire across the windshield b/c of the extreme heat! Never had that happen before (the windshield that is, not the heat). LOL!

Cindy

I have an idea for this one...of course it will be a bit Outside the Box, lol!

I love it when you go "outside the box", Amanda! Your layouts are wonderful!

I've been so hot here that I honestly feel as if my brain is fried from the heat, but I do have a couple of ideas - it's almost the end of the month and I've been stewing on this all month, so we'll see if I actually do anything with my ideas - I'm trying - honest! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Archived