July 2012 Forum Game

tiza126

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to the earlier "how do you do it?..." I associate certain colors, color brightness/saturation, textures, patterns and styles with certain designers. Many have distinct styles. It's not definitive, but in this case, I looked at it and thought "Charlene or Armi." I happened to look at Charlene's pages first, and found it.

lol I thought I'd see what y'all were up to here. I told myself that I would look at today's clue with carefully not scrolling past the post. That way, I wouldn't accidentally see someone's guess. (Just to play along in my head for fun.) I clicked on the clue ready to see if I could identify it...and...yep! I recognized it right away. :rofl:

lol I thought I'd see what y'all were up to here. I told myself that I would look at today's clue with carefully not scrolling past the post. That way, I wouldn't accidentally see someone's guess. (Just to play along in my head for fun.) I clicked on the clue ready to see if I could identify it...and...yep! I recognized it right away. :rofl:

I'm glad you were able to recognize it :)

Oh my goodness --- cool --- thanks for the fun game! I'll be here to cheer everyone on and see if I can get the rest of them too --- like Charlene I just like to play along!

Oooooops forgot to say Congrats to Katie AND Barbara for getting the first 2 correct!

Oh my goodness --- cool --- thanks for the fun game! I'll be here to cheer everyone on and see if I can get the rest of them too --- like Charlene I just like to play along!

Good job! I did not recognize that one. lol

I felt like Sara: :unsure: :unsure:

Archived