July 2012 Forum Game

tiza126

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is amazing! You all are amazing! I remember last year people guessing and guessing before anyone figured it out. Congrats Valerie and Sue.

I see that I'm missing a fun game. We're on tour in Alaska, and the internet connections have been terrible. We'll be on the ship tomorrow, so I will at least be able to communicate a little. Have fun with this month's game, everyone.

Congratulations and well done for those who are having success with this game.

Every time I pop in and hope to play.... I am too late.... maybe sometime before the month is over I can have fun searching through the boutique.

I would say you have got it right Katie..... well done! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Looks like you did it, Katie! Woo-Hoo! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm sure Tiza will be along soon to let us know for sure!

Good morning!! I know you are probably anxious to see this week's first layout clue, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while. Because we want to be fair to our Scrap Girls friends who live in various time zones all around the world, we'll be posting clues at different times throughout the week. So, just go do some fun scrapping or shopping (there's a great SALE on Value Packs today and tomorrow) and I'll be back later to post today's clue. :D

Good morning!! I know you are probably anxious to see this week's first layout clue, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while. Because we want to be fair to our Scrap Girls friends who live in various time zones all around the world, we'll be posting clues at different times throughout the week. So, just go do some fun scrapping or shopping (there's a great SALE on Value Packs today and tomorrow) and I'll be back later to post today's clue. :D

I appreciate that!!

Archived