July 2012 Forum Game

tiza126

Each day of July (with the exception of Sundays), a member of the Welcoming Committee will post an image spotlighting a small circle of the layout you are to search for in the Scrap Girls Boutique. If the layout is not identified by the following morning, a second spotlight circle will be added to the layout; this will be repeated until the product is identified.

All you have to do to participate is search the boutique for the layout and post a link to the product page in the official game thread. Only one guess per member per day is allowed.

Three $10 gift certificates to the Scrap Girls Boutique will be awarded. The winners will be randomly chosen from all the members that correctly identify a product throughout the month.

Additional notes about the boutique spotlight layouts:

- The layout will correspond with a product in the Scrap Girls Boutique. They can be from any category (collections, papers, embellishments, templates, styles, alphas, ScrapSimple, etc) from the boutique.

- The spotlight layout will be either the only layout on the product page OR the layout to the immediate right of the marketing image on the product details page.

Good luck and have fun!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like fun and also sounds like more kits etc will be added to my wishlist as I search for the spotlighted layouts.

This sounds like a sneeky way to fill up our wish listsrofl.gif, I'll see what the first clue is before I commit to joining in.

Just had to say......."what a pretty picture of you, Valerie!" It's so nice to see with whom I'm chatting now!

Can I ask a silly question (or 2) here?!?

How do you girls even know where to START looking for these layouts!?!

Is there a "trick" to looking at these products quickly - - or do you have to just click on each product separately?

Is there a "trick" to looking at these products quickly - - or do you have to just click on each product separately?

LOL, what she said!

LOL, what she said!

LOL - I'd like a "technique guide" too! I just kind of jumped around and then settled on "it must be school type collections" which was oh, so wrong - but I think it's so cool that Katie got it on her first guess!

Pure luck everyone! :lol: Well that and I've poured over the boutique sooooo many times. I've looked at this collection before...and when I saw the little edge of the ticket this was my first thought. I haven't played a game in a while, hopefully I can get a few more guesses in before the end of the month. Good luck to everyone else too!

Archived