July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet stuff ... got it! Lots of different ways to go with this one ... Yeah! I love artist interpretation. We still have until the 16th for sign-ups, correct?

I have a total creative blank on this one, but from past experience, I know that some inspiration will come along with a 2 x 4, and I"ll get something done!

I have faith in you, Ann! 2x4 or no 2x4 you always come through beautifully!!

We have run into a bit of a life bump and I may have to withdraw. I'll see what the next couple of days hold and then let you know. Sorry, and a hug or two would be welcome.

Ann, I hope it's a very small bump, take care! Hugs! :bighug:

1342248241[/url]' post='1027190']
1342243018[/url]' post='1027186']

We have run into a bit of a life bump and I may have to withdraw. I'll see what the next couple of days hold and then let you know. Sorry, and a hug or two would be welcome.

Thanks Angela. We're hoping it's a small bump, too. Had to call the EMT team out this morning, it was scary, and we still don't have answers. It was NOT a stroke, which was what I was fearing. I don't know what the future holds for us. This swap will be good therapy for me, if I just have the time to do it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sending you some hugs, sweet Ann! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

1342248241[/url]' post='1027190']
1342243018[/url]' post='1027186']

Thanks Angela. We're hoping it's a small bump, too. Had to call the EMT team out this morning, it was scary, and we still don't have answers. It was NOT a stroke, which was what I was fearing. I don't know what the future holds for us. This swap will be good therapy for me, if I just have the time to do it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I hope things are OK. Sending lots of hugs! :bighug::bighug:

:bighug: Oh my goodness Ann I am just reading this --- not only am I sending hugs your way I am also adding you to my thoughts AND prayers my dear friend! :bighug:

Archived