July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

Our little scare seems to have resolved itself, so if it's not too late I would like to jump back in. Thinking cap in place. And thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, it was a very scary morning for us.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our little scare seems to have resolved itself, so if it's not too late I would like to jump back in. Thinking cap in place. And thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, it was a very scary morning for us.

Oh my goodness Ann I am so glad to hear that your scare is resolved AND ecstatic to see you back in the swap :bighug:

Well, it is after the 16th of July so I guess we are up and running with 14 cards to make! I'm still thinking ... thinking ...thinking ... but I'm sure I'll have my idea soon and will make the August deadline!

So glad things seem to be working out OK and that you are in the swap! Whatever you put together will be treasured by the rest of us.

1342644495[/url]' post='1028040']

I actually have an idea! Woo Hoo! I have to get the cards finished by the end of July because we are leaving Aug 1 for a trip out west to see our son. So this time it will be simple and "sweet". :rolleyes:

And maybe a SG friend along the way? hoping so!

Glad to hear of your bounce back, Ann. We have had a lot of those kinds of things the past 5 years. This group here is for real, I love that.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are full days, so I didn't realize we had til the 16th. NO worries, I will be happy to look for the next round!

1342644495[/url]' post='1028040']

I actually have an idea! Woo Hoo! I have to get the cards finished by the end of July because we are leaving Aug 1 for a trip out west to see our son. So this time it will be simple and "sweet". :rolleyes:

And maybe a SG friend along the way? hoping so!

Definitely yes! I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'm still thinking, too! Need a trip to the craft store for inspiration, I think!

I'll second that, Carla! Wish we could shop together!! LOL

I'm still thinking, too! Need a trip to the craft store for inspiration, I think!

I bet we'd be attracted to the same things!

I bet we'd be attracted to the same things!

I think so too ... :D

That sounds like a REALLY dangerous situation to me! Like turning kids loose in a candy store! I'm still trying to develop my idea...I think it's going to be another very simple one.

Carla and me? Trouble? Ya think??? :disappearing-smilie:

Archived