July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I was standing at the kitchen sink cleaning up after breakfast when out of nowhere an idea hit me. I have them ready to print and adorn. Should have them in the mail by Monday.

WOW! You just got the idea and now they're ready to print? You move fast! I did my adorning last night, so I'll get them ready for the USPS. I just hope they are not too bumpy! I may write "hand cancel" on them...that's the correct way to do that, isn't it?

Yep, once the idea hit me, the rest was easy...except now I've had another bright idea to add another dimension...a trip to Michaels is in order. Drat!!

Ah, Ann - sounds like fun! :D

And can't wait to see your cards...

I put my ATC's in the mail to you this morning, Gayle. Please let me know when they land safely!! :D

Well. Those best layed plans...I have had a little adjustment to my "construction" plan, and then the California kids showed up for a few days . I am not scrapping or crafting while they are here..so my cards will be a few more days for completion. I definitely will get them done before the deadline!

Goodness, now I feel like I'm falling behind! Kids underfoot this week, can't do anything on my cards until Thuraday. And I thought I had this completely under control!

Ann, you've still got plenty of time! Enjoy the kids!

I'm so sorry ladies, but I'll have to drop out of this months ATC swap. Hope to join in next time.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I'm going to miss your card Carol ---- sending hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss to you --- I hope you are OK!

Me I haven't started yet BUT I have a couple of ideas!

Due to some serious health issues, that I explained in the Prayers and Praises Forum, I may not be able to complete mine on time. I will really really try hard to. But I am on complete bed rest, but I know what I want to do so just maybe I can do it. I can't promise though. I'm really very sorry if I can't though. :monstercry:

Not to worry Di, just concentrate on taking care of yourself. I sent the kiddos off to explore McKenzie Pass this morning so I got a good start on assembling everything. It will all come together in plenty of time!

Got the kiddos on the road early this morning and I'm just too tired to do anything but scrap! And wouldn't you know it the printer picks right in the middle of a project to act up. Do you suppose that's a factory setting?? Got it up and running again long enough to get all the printing done, now the assembly begins. I am pleased with how they're turning out!

Archived