July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

OK - I'm officially opening the thread for the July-Aug hybrid ATC swap. Let's see if I can manage the sign up and topic discussion in the same thread this time.

Sign up by July 16, and mail the cards to arrive here by August 20 - does that sound do-able to everyone?

Swappers

Countrydi - Diane

Tinkerbellell - Shannon - arrived

AnnBK - Ann - arrived

MariJ - Marilyn - arrived

Bride - Lei - arrived

Smiles - Gayle

Sherry Lynn - Sherry - arrived

Jane in NZ - Jane - arrived

Florida Granny - Diane - arrived

Elibar - Elisha - arrived

CRS - Carla - arrived

Molczan - Angela - arrived

ButterflyKisses - Karen - arrived

Lorac - Carol

topics considered for the last swap:

The Good Old Summertime

School's Out

Vacation Fun

Anniversaries/Transitions (graduations, weddings, etc.) (more June specific)

Water fun

Favorite Activities (games, hobbies, collections, athletic activities, etc)

Sweet Stuff (this could be interpreted as edible sweets or any person, place or thing the artist considers to be "sweet")

pearls or gemstones

Might be cool to scrap different feelings - And, with all the various emotions, you could scrap them pure (as in happy face) or something like a beautiful scene from nature that makes you feel "happy"

Picnic

Any other ideas? some of these are a bit Northern Hemisphere-centric. Let us know what you think!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would love to participate in this fun hybrid swap, I've promised myself not to drag out my hybrid stuff until I get my office cleaned! I've put it on the back burner for way too long now and it is such a mess! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful and fun ATC cards everyone does though!

Have fun with this one! I'll get back to the ATC cards in the Fall, I think!

Thank you Gayle for your work last swap and for taking this on again!

How about something like a "work of art" - which could be your interpretation of "art". A real photo of a piece of art, a nature photo, a photo you treated in your program... maybe something abstract you create, or maybe one of those "weird" photos you've taken made into a piece of art. Etc ,etc....

I'm in this time and the list sounds great! I especially like Water fun, Favorite Activities or Sweet Stuff !

Add me to the list of those participating. I'm open to any topic ... just anxious to get my crafting mojo on!!

Archived