July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry - there will be another delay - I had an eye emergency yesterday. I'm so grateful for the miracles of modern medicine! Three small retinal tears and a sub-clinical detachment, repaired the day they were discovered.

I'm so sorry - there will be another delay - I had an eye emergency yesterday. I'm so grateful for the miracles of modern medicine! Three small retinal tears and a sub-clinical detachment, repaired the day they were discovered.

Bless your heart, Gayle! I'm so happy to hear the tears have been repaired! Please take care of yourself.

Gayle, I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear they were repaired the day they were discovered. You have a good doctor who was really on the ball. Take care of yourself!

So the repairs are fine, but the cornea is a little dry - mix up with the instructions from the triage tech who said I could use artificial tears twice a day. He should have said as a minimum... I go back on Thurs to see how the cornea is doing. I am doing limited amounts of time using my eyes and on the computer. Plan on picking up the mail today - I'm sure Elisha's are there, waiting for me!

Thanks for understanding, and for the good wishes!

Yikes, Gayle! I'm glad they were able to take care of it immediately, and I hope you are doing better now that you are using the drops. Please take care of yourself.

Elisha's were safely in my mailbox yesterday. whew!

My eye is much more comfortable with all the lubrication. I'm really having to limit my computer and detail work. :(

Yay!!!!!

Gayle - be sure to take it easy and heal.

Hi Gayle. Hope you are starting to feel better. I was just wondering if it would maybe help you if we started to discuss some topics for the next Hybrid ATC? Would you like to hear some ideas and maybe we can start brainstorming ideas in this thread while you are recuperating.

All those sound promising to me. Actually, whenever I first hear the new topic I think "Now what in the world am I going to do with that??" But after I mull it for a while, I always manage to come up with something. I'm ready to get started on the next round...I just finished making centerpieces for a luncheon and I have lots of odds and ends that would be perfect for ATC's!

I am the same Ann. I think I won't come up with something and then it comes. I don't always have a suggestion but for some reason something to be grateful for is in my head tonight. It has been a great day and it is perfect Arizona night. I am grateful for little things today!

Gayle take care of yourself.

Gayle i have just read the last posts and so sorry to hear about your eyes but glad you got them treated well straight away.

Gayle don't worry if the cards are late we don;t mind as we know they will eventually come :)

Great topics suggested but Karen gave me an idea when she said she is grateful for the little things today. Why don't we do 'the little daily things' we are grateful for as a topic :)

Archived