July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hoping for tomorrow, but no guarantees. I'm having a couple of side effects, and may need to get things checked out.

Shannon has graciously volunteered to host the next round. Thank you, Shannon!

I think I will start a poll for everyone to vote on by the end of the week so we can all get started! The only one I was going to leave off was the International one we did that one last year, if that's ok unless someone is really wanting to do it again!

So I have

What I am grateful for

The Animal Kingdom

Dreams, dreaming

Anything else that I missed???

The good news is no new tears or holes in my retina. The not-so-good news is the ATCs are not ready to mail. But every day shows improvement. I also discovered a stitch still in my foot - that will be removed tomorrow. Thanks again for your patience!

I think I will start a poll for everyone to vote on by the end of the week so we can all get started! The only one I was going to leave off was the International one we did that one last year, if that's ok unless someone is really wanting to do it again!

So I have

What I am grateful for

The Animal Kingdom

Dreams, dreaming

Anything else that I missed???

Thanks Shannon! From the beginning of the ideas, Diane mentioned these that were leftover from last month's

Gemstones, Feelings, or Favorite Activities.

And she added -- Seasons

I like Jane's take on grateful for the little things, too but I guess that's part of grateful!

:)

I opened all the ATC envelopes today. Oh my gold!!! You ladies have outdone yourselves. I got them all "dealt" out today. I will at least get them packed and ready to mail tomorrow - we'll see how the morning goes.

Shannon, I love the Tigger tape you used on your envelope! I can't wait to hear how some of you did your hybrid embellishments. You are going to love these!

Don't over do it, Gayle! We would rather have you on the road to healing .... though your teasing is tempting! I can hear the old Carly Simon song running through my head ... "An-ti-ci-pation, an-ti-ci-pation . . . . is keeping me wai-ai-ai-ai-aiting" No, I don't envision a ketchup bottle here, but rather an envelope with little beauties tumbling out of it! LOL

They are in the mail!!! I hope Angela and Ann will receive theirs tomorrow.

I am so sorry this has taken me so long. Thank you so much for your patience.

Prepare to be amazed!

:)

Oh, I'll have to check the PO box! Gayle, take care of yourself and just concentrate on getting better!

Archived