July-Aug Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the video, Angela! Thanks!

By the way, I put a little piece of paper tape with each swapper's name on the sleeves, so I didn't get them confused. Marilyn does that, and I think it's a great idea. You should be able to easily remove the tape with no residue, or if there is a little, just rub it off.

Once again, living on the left coast pays off! I collected a very fat envelope in today's mail, but being the disciplined person that I am rofl.gif, I will finish my layout for today's challenge and post it before I open them. Then I'm going to tease you all with how gorgeous they are!

Yay! Mine arrived today - Friday. I'm not as disciplined as Ann ( :rofl: ) so I tore into the envelope immediately! Wow - ladies, you are amazing. I took out each one and examined it. They are so gorgeous!! And clever!.

Thanks, Angela, for the video!

Elisha, if you saw the video, I want you to know yours came to me intact - nothing's broken.

Karen, how did you put yours together? I think the tag idea is marvelous!

Everyone else: :welldone4jb: I have a bunch of questions about papers, etc. but will wait to see what you say if you put them into the gallery.

Mine came today and I sat down and looked at them all, even though the family was waiting to head out to a school picnic! Amazing job everyone! I think these are the best batch yet, but I think that every time, lol! Now I can watch Angela's video!

Waaaahhhaaaa! I'm STILL waiting .... you teasers! So glad to have watched Angela's video though ... Thanks for taking the edge off waiting!! Maybe mine will be here tomorrow!

Yay! Mine arrived today - Friday. I'm not as disciplined as Ann ( :rofl: ) so I tore into the envelope immediately! Wow - ladies, you are amazing. I took out each one and examined it. They are so gorgeous!! And clever!.

Thanks, Angela, for the video!

Elisha, if you saw the video, I want you to know yours came to me intact - nothing's broken.

Karen, how did you put yours together? I think the tag idea is marvelous!

Everyone else: :welldone4jb: I have a bunch of questions about papers, etc. but will wait to see what you say if you put them into the gallery.

I used a very narrow two sided tape on the bottom and side. The tape comes in a number of different widths and it is my favorite adhesive. You have to make sure you plan your tag size taking into consideration the tape. My first tag was a little too big but with digital so easy to fix that LOL. Thanks!

So if you'd like to post them in the hybrid ATC swap gallery, please go ahead! And if you had any neat techniques (how did you do that cupcake liner, Diane?), please explain!

Since I belong to the "All Thumbs" school of crafting, lol, I didn't actually make the cupcake liners. I bought the gel cupcake stickers, including attached liners, at Michael's. How easy was that!

Thanks for another great video Angela! The cards were awesome this month, and I'm so sorry I wasn't able to participate. You guys did a fantastic job on them! :daisy:

Archived