Creative Cards Chat - 8Pm Et

tiza126

Do you use your Digi-supplies to make cards? Do you want to? Instead of going to the store every time you need a card you can save money and have fun making cards with your digi stash! Make a note of any cards you might need for the upcoming month and join Theresa (Tiza126) for the once a month Card Chat on the first Tuesday of each month at 8 PM EDT (5:00 pacific, 6:00 mountain 7:00 central). Can't wait to see you there!

Here is my card: Thinking of You

This month I decided to think outside the box. Rather than use a specific card template, or even a 4x6 layout template, I used one of Elisha's ATC templates!! I opened the template in PSE, increased the canvas size to 4x6, then adjusted each layer to make it fit the space.

Don't be limited by template sizes! Any of them can be adjusted to fit the size of card that YOU want!!

Today I encourage you to take any size/shape layout template and resize it to make a card.

Oh, I so wish I could come to the chat, but we'll be out of town. I love the card you created - LYSL in the gallery.

Archived