July Atc Swap

Elisha

Sorry this is late - I wanted to send out the ATCs before I posted, but I'm still waiting on a few. I thought I'd get started anyway.

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. This month, it's

Fond Memories

What is your fondest memory? Or any fond memory. Childhood? Marriage? Having children? Is it just a smell or a feeling? What makes you smile when it comes back to mind? Let's make an ATC about it.

You have a month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, August 1. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, August 3.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I love to think about Fond Memories, Elisha! Great idea! I will think about this over the weekend! Thanks so much for doing such a great job organizing these ATC swaps! They are such fun!

What a great challenge for us to think about fond memories. I have so many that come to my mind... will have to do some thinking as which one to put into an ATC.

I hadn't thought of it before, but ATC's are a perfect way to scrap small things in everyday life that we want to remember (and for our kids to know) along with larger pages about our life. I've been trying to get some order to begin Heritage scrapping, and I think ATC's have a place in that.

Well, my little fond memory ATC inspired me to finally write down some of my memories from childhood. My kids have been after me to do this (but they don't really want to listen to you talk about old times. haha).

So I spent the afternoon remembering things from all the places we lived throughout my younger years, and making a text document of it. That's a lot of memories, since I was a WWII baby! The things I wrote down should come in handy for scrapping, too. It also can go into my genealogy.

Very good idea for ATC's!

Jean, you are so right. And when you get some together, you can make a little mini-album. One of the easiest ways to do this is to get some name badge holders like this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Advantus-Proximity-ID-Badge-Holders/14918622 I found some like this, but portrait oriented, while shopping at walmart and they're the perfect size. They can be bound with a ribbon or a couple of rings.

• 3 weeks later...

Have these July ATC's been emailed out yet? Just making sure I didn't miss the email to download them!

Oh - august came too fast! And getting home from vacation last week and right into DH's gall bladder surgery on Thursday made me completely forget! I'll get these out ASAP!

Oh - august came too fast! And getting home from vacation last week and right into DH's gall bladder surgery on Thursday made me completely forget! I'll get these out ASAP!

I couldn't believe August came already either, Elisha! I thought maybe I missed the link, but received it this morning. Thank you! How is DH doing??

Archived