More Help For My Easter Page

Joey

I have been moving right along with my eggs and birds having a great good time. And then I started on the carrot. Uh Oh. Don't have a clue how the texture was put on that carrot. I did look in my textures and there wasn't one for carrots. So disappointing. I'm wondering if that is a texture I need to purchase, or is it a technique I need to learn.

By the way, I saw an earlier posting about installing actions in which I learned about the Ad-O-Matic. It is so on my shopping list!

That might be an orange striped paper that was clipped to the carrot shape and then a bevel added to give it the edge.

The good news is that Add-O-Matic is free software. Just put that into your browser search.

Actually, I think it might be a corrugated cardboard style. I'm not sure that the one below is exactly right, it's by a different designer, but it's close.

ASO_SSStyles_Cardboard_6401_MKTG_150.jpg

Thank you Monica. That looks perfect! I'm off to get it. I am so out of my comfort zone here, that I may be back with technique questions. Like I said in an different topic thread, without the help of you purple girls, I would have given up on this whole digital thing a long time ago.

I went to the Ad-O-Matic site and it's only $19.99. There is a video showing how it works, and after my struggles this week, I think it's worth every dime.

Thank you Monica. That looks perfect! I'm off to get it. I am so out of my comfort zone here, that I may be back with technique questions. Like I said in an different topic thread, without the help of you purple girls, I would have given up on this whole digital thing a long time ago.

I went to the Ad-O-Matic site and it's only $19.99. There is a video showing how it works, and after my struggles this week, I think it's worth every dime.

Joey, I've used Add-O-Matic for a very long time and it's well worth the cost. ;)

I have *NO CLUE* what Add-O-Matic is. Would someone please clue me in?!

Thanks oodles!

Cindy

Add-O-Matic is a program that installs files such as .csh, .asl and .atn, etc. It is only available for PSE versions 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 and can only be used with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. It really simplifies installation of styles and actions files. I love it! ;)

I have *NO CLUE* what Add-O-Matic is. Would someone please clue me in?!

Thanks oodles!

Cindy

Add-O-Matic is a program that installs files such as .csh, .asl and .atn, etc. It is only available for PSE versions 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 and can only be used with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. It really simplifies installation of styles and actions files. I love it! ;)

Thanks for the explanation. (Confession: I have never actually used a style or action that wasn't already pre-installed in PSE. There, I said it.) I am a semi-newbie (scrapping since 2010) so I have not ventured too far out in that direction. BUT... if you say it makes it easier, I'm all for EASIER!

Thanks!!!

Cindy

Archived