Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

July Recipe Swap

28 posts in this topic

It is Recipe Swap time again! This month we're swapping our favorite Barbecue and Grilling Recipes! Look through your favorite tried and true recipes and choose one to share.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by 9 am EDT Tuesday July 24th. (Note the time change!)
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_YummyMarinade) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Tuesday, July 24th, you will receive a link to download the Recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread. You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery. It is a great place to see example cards too.

will have to put my thinking cap on as its certainly not BBq weather here :)

I use my grill all year long. It is just such an easy way to cook. (Especially when my sweetie is doing it)

I use my grill all year long. It is just such an easy way to cook. (Especially when my sweetie is doing it)

We do, too, April!

We just put together our new grill last night! Let me look and see what recipes I have for it. Most of the stuff we grill is very simple, no recipe required, but I'll look anyway!

Here is mine: Sweet & Savory Ribs

And a bonus one for dessert because a friend asked for the recipe. :)Oatmeal Cake For those of you that came to the meet-up in OH last year, this is the cake that I brought.

We just put together our new grill last night! Let me look and see what recipes I have for it. Most of the stuff we grill is very simple, no recipe required, but I'll look anyway!

Ours too Carla...I will have to see what I can find!!

I've got to come up with something... I love grilled foods, but mostly grill so "simple" that I can't think of a recipe to share yet.

I'm gonna have to try this. I definitely need more grilling recipes so I'll have to think hard but I'm sure I can come up with something yummy.

Ooh I have 3 great recipes.... Perhaps I'll do all 3. 2 go together so 2 cards it is.

Ooh I have 3 great recipes.... Perhaps I'll do all 3. 2 go together so 2 cards it is.

The deadline was this morning - but I haven't sent the links out yet.

I sent out the links. Sorry they were a bit late today. I'm working on some fun things for our event later this week. It is keeping me busy!