Organizing Uploads?

I've uploaded maybe 6 lo's total right now. I've used the categories in the Gallery, but I'd love to have albums organized in my own gallery... like all my heritage layouts in one folder together on my page. Is there a way to "copy" or "move" it? Will it still share in the "latest images" if I use my own categories rather than the SG categories?

Any layout you post will show in the latest images, unless you've made the gallery private. April is the expert here, but you may post a layout in 2 places. The issue is, will the comments move with the layout if you move it.

Any layout you post will show in the latest images, unless you've made the gallery private. April is the expert here, but you may post a layout in 2 places. The issue is, will the comments move with the layout if you move it.

I've only two layouts posted so far... so when I have more and decided to create a "heritage" album I'll just re-upload and take the old images down. I like the comments, but being organized is important for me too...

Archived