teecee

Monday Challenge

21 posts in this topic

Good morning! We’re doing something a little different for today’s challenge. Do you remember when you were back in grade school and you learned something like: A is for Apple, B is for Ball, C is for Cat, etc.?

Well, today I’d like you to choose one alphabet letter and create a page using that letter. For example, you could choose the letter B and design your page around B is for Baby, or B is for Beautiful, or B is for Blue or whatever word you would like. If you choose the letter L, your page could be L is for Lovely, or L is for Luxury, or L is for Lilacs or whatever else you would like. Get the idea? I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. Have fun! :)

Please post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

I chose the letter W for Wonderful and this is my layout: Wonderful World

Lucky there are only 26 letters and I don't know many x or z words.... hard to choose!!! Interesting challenge.... And I need a thesaurus.... lol!

What a great challenge, Theresa! I really like your layout, too!

Creative challenge! I could do T is for Taiko.. I have a whole bunch of new photos to use ;)

I had a nice photo of my mother, who was quite elegant. So I picked "E". It also gave me an excuse to use a collection I just purchased in the sale.

Thanks for the challenge!

Elegance

Gosh, I haven't done so much scrapping in such a long time, and it feels so good. I hope life doesn't get in the way again. Here's the link to my layout.

B is for Bear

Here's mine Happiness Is

I chose Letter H for Happiness and added hearts too.

I got mine done late - I was at the hospital with my little sister all day. Here is mine the letter P.

So cute Challenge!! I had a cute time creating this one!! Here is my entry C is for.

This was an experiment with filters and turned out very different from where it started!

This challenge means we can scrap pretty much anything... so I took advantage and scrapped this page about Callan's freaky fingers!

Here's mine finally. Joy

How do you girls do it so quickly???