Need Help With This Layout. Suggestions Requested :)

ssaarela

Hmmm.. i would drop the photo-line down and make room for a nice title at the top.

Behind the photo cluster, what about, nets, leaves, oars and something red to compliment the canoes. Thanks for sharing it with us, I hope it helps at least a little bit.

Nets would work, with some other water embellishments, like a paddle or those round life preservers? The only other thing I'd suggest is is maybe softening the edge of your photo? Maybe blending it into a paper? Or else making a border - there are some neat water/wave borders in the boutique.

It's just a thought, but could you make this into a 2 pager? Maybe have the big photo on the RHS and the left and a title and a bit of explanatory journalling? I think the story behind these photos would be interesting to hear too! It has the added benefit of not covering up any of the big photo which I also love there like that :-)

Great suggestions ladies! I unfortunately left my external hard drive at home and am away for work this week, so don't have access to most of my items. I'll try and remember to come back and update with the final product. I do like the idea of doing a double page Jody. I wanted to add some text, but couldn't think of how to do it with the current layout, without it looking cluttered. :)

Archived