New Girl

Yvonnesg1

Hi!

I am Yvonne and since I am from the Netherlands,my English will not be perfect,so feel free to correct any mistakes in that area.

I am new to all this digital scrapbooking,so I am hoping to learn a lot more about this!It looks very cool so I am taking a look around the forum,feel free to ask questions!

Greetz,

Yvonnesg1

Hi Yvonne :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Conda is right, digital scrapbooking is so much fun! We have lots of friendly and very helpful people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums soon. :)

Hi Yvonne, welcome to Scrap Girls! You are going to love digital scrapbooking and you have come to the right place to learn. We have a very helpful group here! Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon:)

Hi, Yvonne! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us! We have a number of members who live in The Netherlands, including one of our wonderful designers, Brandy Murray.

Don't hesitate to ask questions - others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Hi Yvonne. Welcome to Scrap Girls. You will love it here. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch of gals who love scrap booking. No question is too small or silly. So please feel free to ask away. Even us 'oldies' still have questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and your layouts in the gallery.

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Welcome to Scrapgirls, Yvonne. It is actually greetings, not greetz, but I like your version. Your English is fine - don't worry about it at all and even if you make a tiny error in the future, most people will figure it for a typo. Lots of those around. There are many people who use this site even though English is not their first language so you are not alone here either.

As several people have said, this is a very friendly place & people are happy to help you with your projects, just ask. Be sure to check out the newsletter (home page, links on the bottom right) which has a freebie(free digital supply) in every issue.

Greetz and welkom!

Archived