What Exciting New Things Are Coming Our Way?

Happy Boutique Day, everyone! Does anyone care to take a guess at what might be appearing in our favorite boutique today? I'm guessing things will be showing up all weekend with our fun event coming up.

We made it back from Colorado Springs safe and sound, and it sure is nice to breathe sea level air! Hope your day is off to a great start!

Good Morning Gayle and Valerie!

I have a feeling this is going to be a very exciting Thursday! Can't wait to see all of the new prettiness in the boutique!

Glad you are home safely, Gayle and I know you had a great time between the reunion and meeting with Barbara!

Hello ladies! I sure hate to be away from home during Staycation! I hope I can pop in between sessions at the conference I'm attending. Lots of designers have been sitting on their hand waiting to release some special stuff!

I just noticed that the "Whats New" section of the boutique has been cut down to only 3 pages of existing products.... they must be making LOTS of room for LOTS of new goodies!!! :party-smiley-048:

YAY!! Let the shopping begin!!

Wow, lots and lots of fantastic products today. Love Cottage Rose, what a gorgeous collection! And the Souvenir products from Syndee are fabulous. Awesome diving and tennis collections from Jen!!!!

Brandy, I am salivating over your Cottage Rose goodies. My whole house is full of rose-themed items. My mother made me a dress when I was a little girl with a little rosebud print very similar to one of the papers. The only thing that could have made it better would be if the collection had been in pink instead of red! :) Can't wait to start playing!

Sara - just have to say I love your avatar!

About to head into the boutique - a power failure Monday knocked my PC off the internet till about an hour ago - I know I have missed a lot

:) :) Thank you! You made me smile!

Archived