What Exciting New Things Are Coming Our Way?

Check out the front/home page of the boutique!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

All of the new sports collections and London themed collections and some previous ones are all in one spot.

Loving the glitter. I'm still getting the hang of things, but learning more each day. Adding glitter to my bucket list!

ahh...glitter styles can be addictive. :) Someone said in a previous thread, "A girl can't have too much glitter!" I refuse to count how many glitter styles I own. :)

Squeee! Love all the new goodies! The boutique page is so exciting. Throw Amanda's glitter in the air and Let the Games Begin!!!

Haha! That's cute.

Thanks gals. I'm like you like the new goodies. And of course I'm always glad to have folks who appreciate glitter like I do ;)

Loving the glitter. I'm still getting the hang of things, but learning more each day. Adding glitter to my bucket list!

ahh...glitter styles can be addictive. :) Someone said in a previous thread, "A girl can't have too much glitter!" I refuse to count how many glitter styles I own. :)

Probably very wise there Gayle!;)

Archived