Smiles

What Exciting New Things Are Coming Our Way?

43 posts in this topic

Oooo, Amanda, lovin' that glitter!

Loving the glitter. I'm still getting the hang of things, but learning more each day. Adding glitter to my bucket list!

Check out the front/home page of the boutique!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

All of the new sports collections and London themed collections and some previous ones are all in one spot.

Did someone say G L I T T E R??? I NEED more glitter...ahem...yes, need....

Lovely new things ladies!!! Let the games begin!

Oooooh I love all the new kits! Amazing job ladies! I'm in a happy scrapping place seeing all the new goodies.

Squeee! Love all the new goodies! The boutique page is so exciting. Throw Amanda's glitter in the air and Let the Games Begin!!!

Squeee! Love all the new goodies! The boutique page is so exciting. Throw Amanda's glitter in the air and Let the Games Begin!!!

party-065.gif

Loving the glitter. I'm still getting the hang of things, but learning more each day. Adding glitter to my bucket list!

ahh...glitter styles can be addictive. :) Someone said in a previous thread, "A girl can't have too much glitter!" I refuse to count how many glitter styles I own. :)

Haha! That's cute.

Thanks gals. I'm like you like the new goodies. And of course I'm always glad to have folks who appreciate glitter like I do ;)

ahh...glitter styles can be addictive. :) Someone said in a previous thread, "A girl can't have too much glitter!" I refuse to count how many glitter styles I own. :)

Probably very wise there Gayle!;)