Team Spirit Layout Contest

The Scrap Girls Forum includes members from all over the world. To celebrate this, we are having a Team Spirit Layout Contest! To enter the contest, create a layout focusing on your country or state that shows your team spirit and upload your page to the Scrap Girls Summer Games Gallery by 11:59 pm EDT Tuesday, July 31st. The winner will receive a $20 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificate!

There are lots of ways to do this challenge. It doesn't need to be about the Olympics. You can cheer on your team, brag tell us about your state or country or come up with your own creative twist on this challenge.

Please use "Team Spirit" somewhere in the description when you post your layout so we'll be able to find them all easily.

Brandy Murry's Scrapsimple Embellishment Templates: Europe And Australia Biggie , ScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: US States Super Biggie, and ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Continental US Super Biggie are practically made for this challenge. When you think of other ScrapGirls products that work well with this challenge, feel free to post a link in this thread.

Ask any questions you may have in this thread, and feel free to post links to your entries here as well. Good luck and happy scrapping!

Fun! I'm looking forward to seeing all the bragging informative layouts. lol

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

This is not the happy, carefree LO I was thinking I would do. I kept thinking about the team spirit of all who are still faithfully working to rebuild and renew this city. Hope it's not too dark a subject - it's one that is close to my heart.

Joplin Spirit

Archived