Pentathlon Event

Task 2: Place a border of some sort on your page. This could be a ribbon or basically any already-prepared long fairly skinny .png item from the boutique. Don't forget to show us your layout thus far before the next task is posted tomorrow at 10 am EDT (note I remembered to list in Eastern time, lol- this is taking some getting used to for me;) Instructions for posting are in the first post of this thread.

Keep up the great work - you all have a beautiful start to your pages! And trust me, you want to be in this until the end; the prize is awesome!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eek - sorry the task is being posted later than I said! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Task 3: Place at least 5 embellishments on your page.

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 2 is posted at 10 am EDT tomorrow morning! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

Also, my family is leaving on an internet-less camping vacation (I must be out of my mind!;) super early tomorrow morning. Pat will be in charge of tasks for the final two days, so if you have any questions, direct them to her after this evening.

I added SBA_Archery_Emb_Target; SBA_Archery_PP_Arrows; SBA_Archery_Emb_Arrow1; a strip of paper from EBA_TealZeal_Paper_Cracked and stars cut from ABR_Commotion_PaperSpec that was used on one of the rings.

OK, I have a question --- I want to use the same frame to frame my 2 photos, do I count that as 1 embellishment?

OK actually I'm going to revise my question --- can I use an embellishment numerous times and have it count as 1 embellishment? i.e. the 1 frame used twice, stitches duplicated and used in 2 different places counted as 1 embellishment.

OK, I have a question --- I want to use the same frame to frame my 2 photos, do I count that as 1 embellishment?

OK actually I'm going to revise my question --- can I use an embellishment numerous times and have it count as 1 embellishment? i.e. the 1 frame used twice, stitches duplicated and used in 2 different places counted as 1 embellishment.

As long as you have 5 embellishments (or more) you are good! Even if they are all the same thing repeated, I don't mind.

As long as you have 5 embellishments (or more) you are good! Even if they are all the same thing repeated, I don't mind.

Thank you Cheri for the quick response!

Archived