Pentathlon Event

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheri- have a terrific time!!! smileys-camping-012488.gifsmileys-camping-068148.gif

5 accents, wow! ( I am not among the mighty court of the cluster Queens, lol!)

Here we go:

Just a little note to let you all know that I will be posting Monday and Tuesday's tasks at about 9 a.m. Eastern Time. Just wanted to give you heads up so that you get your tasks done and posted on time. :)

Good morning, Scrap Girls Pentathalon participants! I'm filling in for Cheri while she is out braving the elements camping.

Task 4: Place a title and at least one piece of word art on your page. It can be premade or something you create yourself from an alpha or font. Remember to post your pages in this thread before the final (!) task is posted at 9 am EDT.

Everyone is doing great! Keep it up.

I'm glad you made the deadline, Jode. I think I'd make exceptions because of my time change. I have an appointment this morning at the time Cheri has been posting. I posted last night what time I was going to put up the next task today but I realize because of your time difference you may not have caught it.

Okay, here are my supplies from yesterday and my LO for today:

Day 3 Supplies--

Scrap Girls: Laura Louie--LLO_BoyJoy_Emb_BottleCap_Boat, LLO_BoyJoy_Emb_Border_Stars,

Charlene Crowder--CCR_PassionForPaddling_Kayak-Yellow (recolored),

Erica Hite--EHI_Intersect_Embellish1_Digital_Suspension (retired),

Other: Persnickety Prints: Meredith Cardall Designs--Summers End Kit--Meredith_SummersEnd_RibbonOrange (recolored),

Scrap Orchard: WMsquared Designs--Take Note Collection--wm2_takenote_ribbon1,

Ahhh Scrap: Movement--MS Benefit Collab 2011--OneofaKindDS_MSKit_Ribbon2,

Day 4 Supplies--

Scrap Girls: Angie Briggs--ABR_ScenicRoute_WordArtMini_BestDay,

Other: sc_mscrapsexclusivefanfreebie_wordart1

And, now we're getting to the point where I wish I could change a few things, like that bow by DS's head that I thought worked late last night... :rolleyes: I guess the good news is I might not be able to change it for this event, but I can tweak it before I print it. :disappearing-smilie:

Pat, may I repair a photo that I've used? I don't want to change placement or the photo itself, just get rid of a piece of the background in the photo that's bugging me. I'd be using the clone tool.

Archived