Pentathlon Event

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I have to say I am in AWE of the AMAZING LOs that you all have done. Took a quick peek in the gallery and my mouth dropped open! :jawdrop: Don't have time to leave love right now, but I'll be sure to do so later! Thanks for sharing your talent, everyone!

Becky, quoting Cheri's original post, "you may not change the position or appearance of anything on the page." I'm sorry. It looks like the answer is no.

The layouts aren't going to be judged. All who have participated and completed every task on time will be in a random drawing for the prize. So, I'd say don't worry about it! Of course you can change it later if you decide to print. :)

Becky, quoting Cheri's original post, "you may not change the position or appearance of anything on the page." I'm sorry. It looks like the answer is no.

The layouts aren't going to be judged. All who have participated and completed every task on time will be in a random drawing for the prize. So, I'd say don't worry about it! Of course you can change it later if you decide to print. :)

Ah, of course. You're right. Thanks!

Congrats Teresa! I'm sorry to miss out on the last 2 days of the festivities, and thank you again to Pat for taking over task posting and drawing the winner!

You all did wonderful work, and I have to say I am SO pleased that 11 people finished all 5 tasks. That might be a record!! :) You all get a gold medal in my opinion:)

Archived