Blinkie

Feeling totally stupid! I've found the instructions for adding blinkies but cant find the link to Sarah's Olympian button. where should I look please?

If you right click on the blinkie in anyone's signature you can copy the link then paste it into your signature. I use chrome, when I right click one of the options is "copy image URL", that's what I use. Does that make sense?

Love it, thanks

Feeling totally stupid! I've found the instructions for adding blinkies but cant find the link to Sarah's Olympian button. where should I look please?

If you right click on the blinkie in anyone's signature you can copy the link then paste it into your signature. I use chrome, when I right click one of the options is "copy image URL", that's what I use. Does that make sense?

Love it, thanks

Right-clicking doesn't work for me. It asks me to copy but it doesn't have a link. I feel a little stupid, too! Where is it located? Or can someone provide a link? Thanks! The blinkie is awesome.

Love it, thanks

Right-clicking doesn't work for me. It asks me to copy but it doesn't have a link. I feel a little stupid, too! Where is it located? Or can someone provide a link? Thanks! The blinkie is awesome.

If you right click on the blinkie, on the fly out menu, there should be a "copy image location"....what choices do you have?

Love it, thanks

If you right click on the blinkie, on the fly out menu, there should be a "copy image location"....what choices do you have?

My "copy image location" was grayed out. But Monica gave me the link so it worked. Thanks!!

Archived