Saturday Color Challenge 7-28-12

B&K Mom

Happy Saturday! Today's Color Challenge comes from an odd inspiration...my rain boots! I absolutely LOVE my rain boots, and their colors. So today we're using those colors for our LOs. Here they are:

post-10202-0-55382900-1343447657_thumb.jpg

Use at least 2 of these colors in your layer....bonus points if you use them ALL (LOL! There really aren't any points given ever for these. Just the sheer joy of creating and enjoying each other's creations!).

Once you've completed your LO, please post it in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery for us all to enjoy. Also drop a link to your page in this thread so we all know. And remember, there is no cut-off for getting this challenge done. I've posted a LO for a challenge 18 MONTHS after it was first given! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

PS I love my rain boots too. I wear them even when it's not raining!

Me too, Eden. I wear my boots almost every day. Right now we've had rain most of the day for the last days, so it's been a no-brainer! Oh well. Sometimes we just have to wear the cute boots! ;)

Happy Saturday! Today's Color Challenge comes from an odd inspiration...my rain boots! I absolutely LOVE my rain boots, and their colors. So today we're using those colors for our LOs. Here they are:

post-10202-0-55382900-1343447657_thumb.jpg

Use at least 2 of these colors in your layer....bonus points if you use them ALL (LOL! There really aren't any points given ever for these. Just the sheer joy of creating and enjoying each other's creations!).

Once you've completed your LO, please post it in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery for us all to enjoy. Also drop a link to your page in this thread so we all know. And remember, there is no cut-off for getting this challenge done. I've posted a LO for a challenge 18 MONTHS after it was first given! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

I want rain boots too! LOVE the colors. Thanks for the challenge!

I did a page for the challenge but don't know how to create a link. Can someone please help me? Thanks. (I haven't submitted the page yet)

Hi Kathy

There are a number of ways you can do it. I find the easiest is; when you post your layout in the gallery, select and copy the URL address line that appears at the top of the page. Return to the challenge thread. Write your message and highlight some text (usually your layout title) and then click on the "insert link" button beside the smiley face above. Paste your URL address in the top line and then click "Insert Link". I hope that works for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived