Is There A Way To See Today's Newsletter Online?

I'm getting congratulations on a layout contest but I haven't seen the newsletter in my email yet. (I keep checking, but I have all the old ones archived - nothing new since yesterday)Its all very exciting and confusing at the same time... I'm pretty sure I know which layout it is based on the comments.

Thanks

Here's a link for you: Saturday July 28, 2012 Newsletter. HTH

Also, you can go to the Scrap Girls Home page and scroll down. Near the bottom of the pge you'll see links to the most recent newsletters listed under 'Examples of our past newsletter issues'

thank you! What's funny is that this layout was one of my very first, and its because I thought this one looked so flat that I figured out how to do shadows.

Here's a link for you: Saturday July 28, 2012 Newsletter. HTH

Also, you can go to the Scrap Girls Home page and scroll down. Near the bottom of the pge you'll see links to the most recent newsletters listed under 'Examples of our past newsletter issues'

thank you! What's funny is that this layout was one of my very first, and its because I thought this one looked so flat that I figured out how to do shadows.

It's a wonderful page! :congrats3:

Archived