Table Tennis

Today we'll be playing Table Tennis in the Scrap Girls Forum.

Well, virtual table tennis. Table tennis is a quick game and you really have to be alert to win. Watch this thread for quick challenges throughout the day today!

Each quick table tennis challenge (which will have nothing to do with the real game) will have a deadline and those who post their entry for the challenge in the Scrap Girls Summer Games Gallery before the deadline have the chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the ScrapGirls Boutique!

Table Tennis Challenge #4

Search the boutique for 4 collections you don't own, but would like to own and post the links here in this thread along with reasons why you like the collections. Complete this challenge by 8 pm EDT today.

Challenge #4 - These are just four of the most recent that I have added to my wish list. :D

Swim Like A Fish Biggie Collection

I just found photos of my oldest son's first swim meet! He's 31 now and was 7 or 8 back then. This would be perfect to preserve those photos.

Visionary Collection Biggie

The colors! Oh my gosh, the vivid colors in this collection just scream "Buy Me!!!"

Shabby Shores Collection Mini

I'm a beach girl at heart, and I have sooo many photos that need to be scrapped. This kit has a very classic, vacation-y feel. It reminds me of reading a good book on the seashore s the waves lap at the sand.

Fiddle-de-de Collection

This collection appeals to the Heritage Scrapper in me. I love the muted, old fashioned colors, yet the word art is very modern and could add a delightful twist to very old photographs!

Here is my Challenge #4:

Butterfly Effect Collection Biggie by Kim Meeder - I love the soft colors that Kim used in this collection AND as most of you know butterflies have a special meaning for me.

Birdsong Collection by Angela Blanchard - Again another collection with pretty soft colors AND I love the alpha that Angela created for this collection.

Coastal Collection Biggie by Brandy Murry --- Such a cool collection for those beautiful Maine beaches photos.

Motherly Collection Biggie by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin --- Purple is my favorite color AND Amanda has created a beautiful collection highlighting it.

Here are four collections I would like to own.

Blue Linen Collection

Blue is my favorite color, and I think I would use this quite a lot.

Island Getaway Collection

Would be great for vacation layouts.

Visionary Collection

This would be a little bit of a change for me, and I would enjoy that.

Toy Trains Collection

This one would be great for LO's of my two great-grandsons.

Here are 4 collections I'd love to own:

Mini Golf Collection Mini

because my grandkids love mini golf. And I love the shiny golf balls in the collection.

Blimey Collection Mini

because I have a gazillion pictures from our trip to GB in 2010. But mostly, I admit, because I love that London subway map paper!

Paradise Cove Collection Mini

I can't believe I don't own this already, but it's perfect for Florida layouts.

and It's a Guy Thing Collection Mini

because who could resist those wonderful textured papers?

20 minutes with crazy children...let's see what I can accomplish:

Challenge #4:

Mango Sorbet Collection Mini

because orange is my color right now...

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Zeal

because I love everything Teal Zeal...

Forever Summer Collection

because I love that Popsicle and those sunglasses, not to mention the bright colors, notice the orange...

I Can Dance Collection Mini

no orange in this one, but my #3 son loves to dance and I'm excited to see a dance collection that has more than just pink...

WooHoo! Only 4 interruptions, and 15 minutes to spare. Of course, it helps to have a "Scrap Girls Wishlist" under my bookmarks. ;)

Archived