Gymnastics Chat And Challenge - 10 Pm Edt

Join Kimmy (kimmybutton) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) at 10 pm EDT for a "Gymnastics" Chat & Challenge. We'll be creating layouts with a parallel (or horizontal) theme by using a parallel grouping of items or photos in a row. Or, you can even use horizontal striped paper, horizontal strips of paper/ribbons, or rows of buttons, flowers or another embellishment. Just think HORIZONTAL!

Post your completed LOs in the Scrap Girls Summer Games Gallery.

Hope to see you there for a time of fun, laughter and inspiration!

I am so glad I noticed the chat happening today as this challenge certainly worked well with some of my holiday photos.

You will find my page in the gallery : Flat Horizons

Here's Mine: Fall 2005. It was my UFO Chat LO, but I didn't get it submitted on time. Since there is a parallel idea with the background papers, I figured I would put it here as well. There's not much chance of me getting one done otherwise. :P

Loved looking at all the great LOs using parallel themes! I used random.org to choose a random winner from all the LOs posted in the Summer Games Gallery for the Gymnastics challenge. And ... drum roll please ... Jane in NZ is our winner!

Congratulations, Jane! You've won a SS Emb Templates from the boutique. Email angie to claim your prize! :dancingelephant:

Archived