Equestrian Events Challenge And Chat

Join Pat (PBarnes) for the Equestrian Events Quote Challenge Chat at 9 PM ET (8 PM CT, 7 PM MT, 6 PM PT.) Wouldn't you JUMP at a chance to use a quote on your layout?

The quote I've chosen can be used for a wide range of photos; sports teams, partners/spouses, people helping people. They don't have to be of horses and you don't have to know ANYTHING about horses or equestrian events to do a layout. In using a quote on your layout, you can create your own word art or just use a font or two as I have done in my sample. At the chat we will discuss tips for creating your word art and maybe a little Equestrian Events trivia!

"A successful team beats with one heart." ~ unknown

Post your finished layouts in the Summer Games gallery. Be sure to post a link to your layout here in this thread.

Here's mine - Heart Beat

If your layout is posted before Noon Eastern Time Wednesday, August 1st, you will be eligible to win, by random drawing, a font from the boutique!

The winner for this chat is LauraS! Congratulations, Laura. Send an email to Angie at prizes@scrapgirls.com with the font that you have chosen and let her know which chat it was from.

It has been a long day... child to school, sick child, picking up child, feeding children blah blah blah... can't believe it was 12 hours ago we did this chat lol!

I will have to leave love tomorrow as it is 1030 pm and I am knackered.

Here is my page, finally! Thanks Pat :-)

Archived