Congratulations Valerie (Valerietuff3)!

CRS

Congratulations Valerie (Valerietuff3)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Valerie as the Member of the Month for August. She will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Since joining Scrap Girls in February, Valerie has made a huge impact on the Message Board and in the Gallery! Despite having a large family to raise, Valerie finds time to join in the Message Board Challenges and Swaps. She is a master in the Games Forum, too! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place it is!

When you have a moment Valerie, please tell us a little bit about yourself and share a link to a favorite layout! Thanks!

Thank you, I am still in shock, but have had time since I found out this morning, to compose myself and put some words together.

I started paper scrapping over 10 years ago, long before products were easily available in this country. I loved the creative side it bought out in me, and I quickly took over the dinning room with all my stash.

Unfortunately, when Ben was about 3, we could no longer carry him upstairs to bed or for a bath. So I gave up my scrapping space for Ben's bedroom and wet room. All my stuff was packed up and moved to the garage, where it remains, untouched, to this day.

I finally found digi scrapping about a year ago, and haven't looked back. It was perfect, no way Ben could get covered in glitter and glue, and I could still be creative. I finally found this wonderful place in February, joining was the best thing I ever did.

This wonderful purple place offers so much, and not just inspiration. You are all such supportive friends, who have helped me (and Ben) through some good and bad times. Thank you each and everyone of you.

Oh and I'd better mention, I live in Yorkshire, UK with my DH of nearly 16 years and our four wonderful children, who feature in most of my layouts.

2011972j9411xtwvp.gif

Valerie, enjoy your special month. Thankyou for sharing a little about yourself.

I am thrilled to see that our Valerie is our August MOM! Valerie, you contribute so many things to our happy little purple place and you are such a huge part of making it a happy little purple place. You are so generous with your comments and you participate in all of the challenges and games and you're just such a good friend. I've come to know you as a good friend and I am so happy to call you friend.

I know you will look beautiful in the MOM crown and will add lots of sparkle to it this month.

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations, Valerie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: This is well-deserved. You're even picking up the Shredders charting this month! You are so helpful with questions, and so good about joining in challenges. We appreciate you and all you do! :congrats3:

Archived