New To Forums

Grandma Vicki

Hi everybody,

My name's Vicki and I really have never been in any forums before. I've been getting the newsletters for years and buying stuff from the Boutique. I was really surprised today when I opened my email (usually only look at it about once a week; I work on computers all day long at work; at home sick today) and got a Birthday Wish from AggieB. I tried to reply, and hope it worked. Thought I'd try this also. I have 3 grown sons, two granddaughters, and a grandson due in a few weeks.

Have a great day!

947588nhoc9uceak.gif

Vicki, hope you settle in and become more active here as this is a great place to share and learn.

Happy Birthday and Welcome to the forum, Vickie! I lurked for years also, but this is a very nice group of people, and I think you will enjoy Scrapgirls. No pressure, and you can enter things or not, however you feel.

Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you took the plunge! Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Happy birthday! :happy-birthday:

Hi Vicki, welcome to Scrap Girls. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. There are heaps of friendly helpful people here if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums! Digital scrapbooking is fun on it's own - but participating in a community that shares the same passion for digi scrapping adds the spice of life.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, Vicki!

I was a lurker for a year or so, too, and then I started to figure out how to actually *use* those freebies I'd been piling up. The fun had only begun!

Sooooo... welcome back! Look forward to seeing you around!

Cindy

Archived