What's New In The Boutique Today?

This thread will be starting early this month merely because of my location. So don't be expecting our fabulous designers to start stocking the WHAT'S NEW shelves earlier just because of the time the thread is posted! Those ladies deserve a good night's rest after working so hard on the glorious items they'll be adding to the Boutique. Come on by here to oooh and aaaaah over the great new scrapping delights that will soon be flying into our carts!

And don't forget the Retirement Sale in the Boutique. Once these items leave the Boutique on 8-5 or 8-6, they won't return. Get 'em NOW!!!

I can't believe it is Thursday again already! Good Morning Debbie! I'll be off and on between packing for our beach trip but am taking my IPad in the car with me so will try and keep up - I can't wait to see what's new today!

Thanks for starting the thread so early - maybe I can get a little Boutique time in before the family gets up and the packing begins!

Last week I didn't keep up too well with the new prettiness in the boutique but Amanda's BLUE LINEN COLLECTION really caught my eye - it's beautiful and it's blue - my favorite color! So if was already mentioned, my apologies but it is soooooo worth mentioning again here!

Thank you Amanda - it's just so pretty!

Good morning, all. Can't wait to see what wonderful items our designers have for us today.

Good Morning, sweet Valerie! I hope you've had a great day so far! Ready to shop?

Good morning ladies!! :happy-sun:

Good Morning sweet pea! Have a happy day and remember to save some new pretties in the boutique for me to put into my cart too! Planning to keep check on my IPad while on the road so I don't miss any of the new goodies!

I wanted to say good morning before I head of to bed. You have usually seen all the goodies before I get a chance to peak as our Thursday is ending as your begins. I look forward to seeing the other designers goodies in the morning. Before turning in, I wanted to share my news of new products in the boutique. There was a thread recently about using your digital supplies in home schooling and I was bursting to share what I've been pulling together. For all those parents who have been storing up your children's treasured school and artwork, these are for you, to assist in creating layouts and/or albums of your child's work. I know I wouldn't have gone into those boxes to enjoy his creations like we do with his albums. Have a lovely day... happy scrapping! :)

Oh, I love, love, love Jacqui's new products. I am a grandmother now and I STILL have a box or two of things my kids made when they were in school. It would be fun to go thru them and put them in a book like this. It would also be fun to do it for the grandkids. Those are definitely on my Wish List now. Thanks, Jacqui!

Jacqui has been busy with her new digiScribe line!

I'm officially in love! Jacqui must live my life of piles. :giggle_bear: Everything is in my cart...now to convince DH that it's a necessary Back-to-School purchase.

And, Jan's Club is gorgeous! I'm not a club member, but that one might have to come home...just saying. ;)

Good morning, everyone! (yes, it's still AM on the left coast). Hope everyone had a good night's sleep and is all set for a fun day of shopping. Already terrific new things in the boutique!

I'm venturing out for a little weeding and deadheading, but I'll check back. Happy shopping, everyone!

Hello ladies - I have some things for you. DH had his gall bladder removed this morning, and we arrived home a short time ago. Surgery went well. Now that I've got him comfortably resting, I can work to get those new goodies in the store!

Yay, Elisha! Glad all is well for DH. Can't wait to see what you have for us. My cart is full to overflowing, but I can always squeeze your things in. :)

My wish list just doubled... I want all the new things in the boutique!!!!

I just love those paper clip numbers in Jacqui's kit

Archived