CRS

August Swap Crop

24 posts in this topic

Hello Swappers! It's August already, can you believe it? For this month's swap, let's swap photos about vacations and trips! It could be a family vacation or a staycation in your own town! Maybe you took a trip to the zoo or the beach. Or maybe a trip across country. Let's swap those photos!

Let's see, reveal day will be August 25th. So let's sign up before August 7th. On August 8th, I'll partner people up and start a new thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate!

Here's how it works: You make a post in this thread saying you would like to join in. Then check back in a few days to make sure I have updated this first post with your name on the list. Then on August 8th, I'll post a new thread with the people interested in a list. You send your vacation/trip photos to the person below you on the list and receive from the person above you. PM your partner for their email address and send them some photos. You can send as many as you want, and journaling, too, but your partner only has to scrap one layout and can pick and choose what photos to include. Then on August 25th, post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, jpeg version of the layout you created to your partner so she/he can print it out. For large files, yousendit.com is a great way to send them and it's free. Dropbox is another great option.

Please ask questions!! Let the Swapping Begin!!

Swappers:

Valerie

Monica

Belle

AnnBK

Amanda

Elizabeth

Aggie

Jenna

Cheryll Ann

Carol

Lena

Lei

Count me in, Carla.

I have loads of holiday photos, it will be a challenge to pick just a few.

I'm in...this is the first year in a VERY long time of "Family Camp" with my family. I should have lots of great pictures after next week.

Hopefully, I get a LO in return this time...kind of sad, I never heard back from Kim.

Not sure what the rest of the month holds, but I'm confident I can find time to at least one layout! And someone needs to scrap all these vacation photos that I have! Sign me up!

This is a first for me, but I think some of my jaunts through the mountains might be good for it!

1343958500[/url]' post='1031125']

I like the way you think, AnnBK. Count me in, too, Carla.

Way to go Aggie! Glad you are joining!

I'm afraid I have to sit out again this month. Have fun everyone.

Count me in too. Looking for photos.

I'm such a dork! The August Contest has a vacation theme, too. Should we change this one?

I'm such a dork! The August Contest has a vacation theme, too. Should we change this one?

I'm OK with it being the same. To me, the swap is about what some else creates with your photos.

I think there'll be vacation photos enough for both the swap and the August contest so I don't mind the same theme

Ok, good. I was worried once I realized the themes were the same. Thanks!

oh man, you guys don't want to know how many photos I have from this year's "staycation" when my brother & his fam & my dad visited! LOL I will try to be merciful...

And I have vacation photos for several years that are languishing...I will also try to be merciful.

I don't know how I missed this ... but I'd like to join in Carla!