Hi From Alberta Canada

justk

Hi there my name is Karen and I am a computer addict!!!! According to some of my family members it may be a problem but I dont' think so at all LOL!!!! I have 7 children and two dogs and three cats that keep me busy. Plus I do photography on the side. I make collages and have them printed onto canvas for people and I just LOVE to see them on their walls. I have been scrapbooking for 12 years but digitally for about 3 years and I totally love it. I just bought a Mac and loved it when I got it then went on to hate it and refuse to use it to now LOVING it totally and utterly!!!!! I know I need help LOL!!!!! Anyway I am excited to have stumbled across this site the info here is awesome.....I look forward to learning more as I dig deeper into here!!!!!

Hi Karen :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls and thanks for introducing yourself! Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help and we'll be looking forward to seeing around the forums. :)

651171i085p8my3i.gif

Karen, hope you enjoy being here as this is a great place.

Hi Karen and welcome. If you are addicted now just wait until you meet all the wonderful people on this forum. I come here at least once a day. Calgary and the surrounding area are on my bucket list. I hear it is beautiful.

Karen

Hi Karen. So pleased to meet you and welcome to this wonderful site. We are a friendly bunch and the help with any problems is speedy and gladly given. Kay

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Archived