Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KelvinBVM

Are Guys Welcome Too?

40 posts in this topic

Hi Kelvin! We love having guys here at Scrap Girls and are really happy you've joined us. I loved your layout of the Oregon Coast! I live in Oregon, so I know just were all those photos were taken. So welcome, welcome and as I'm sure you realized by now there are a lot of friendly folks here who are always ready to help with questions or just chat. Enjoy!

Hi Kelvin! Nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your narrative of how you got here... I think you've found a wonderful hobby!

Hi Kelvin! Welcome to Scrap Gilrs! As you can see we're all so happy to have another Scrap Guy aboard our happy little purple place!

Welcome, Kelvin! Can't wait to see more of your work in the Gallery. I also loved your introduction. :)

A warm welcome to you from another Midwesterner (central Iowa for me)! I too enjoyed your description of previous hobbies:) I'm glad you found Scrap Girls, we could always use more Scrap Guys!

Welcome to SG Kelvin! So glad you happened upon us and jumped right in :) We LOVE scrap guys! Love your layout, especially since I just recently moved back to Oregon :)