Bizarre Photoshop Issue

PolkaDot

I use Photoshop CS5, but have had this happen before in earlier versions and never know why. I saved a layout in PSP format, then saved it as a Jpeg. Closed that jpg and reopened it, resized it to 72_600 to post and one of the seven photos on a DLO Template in the LO rotated 90 (so that my airplane was headed straight into the ground instead of sitting on the runway, no less.) The template didn't rotate, only the photo, if that might present a clue. I posted the LO and didn't notice it until several hours later. I restarted the process from the PSP format and followed the exact same procedure and this time the photo stayed in place correctly. I would guess that I had hit a key somewhere in the process if it hasn't happened several other times.

Anyone know why?

I've had something similar happen and it's happened as recently as today. I have been working with masks and if I make a change to the size or the rotation and don't go back to the home arrow (the one at the top of the tool bar) but go on to something else, it doesn't take the change. However, if you do go back to the home arrow Photoshop pops up a message and asks if you want to accept the adjustment. Click on yes and everything is hunky dory. That's my take on it.

Archived