New To Scrapbooking

edelyn

Hello everyone!

My name is Edelyn and I am new to the group and to scrapbooking as a whole. I am 37 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband for the last 19 years. My interest in scrapbooking started recently, we are hoping to make a pilgrimage next year to Israel and I looked into a travel journal. I used to play with paint shop pro a lot with tags and such but it has been over 5 years since I last did anything with it. I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone, making new friends and developing a new hobby for myself.

Have a great week!

Edelyn

2115589b1of6fdp4j.gif

Edelyn,You have come to the right place to learn and be helped. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Also I better warn you.... digital scrapbooking is very addictive!!!! but a good addiction to have.

Hi Edelyn! Welcome to Scrap Girls! It's the friendliest little purple place on the planet for digi-scrapping, new friends and a fabulous boutique where our awesome designers tend to spoil us every single week with new and beautiful designs and collections! You're going to love it here!

Welcome, Edelyn! As others have said, this is a great place to learn and share. Be sure to check out the newsletters, there are freebies in every issue. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums and gallery.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, the friendliest place on the planet. I know that you will love it here. If you have questions, post them to the board and someone will come along and give you the help you need.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

There are a good number of PSP users here, but most of us use PSE or PS. To get ramped up in digital scrapping quickly, check out the Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed series. And don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

:)

Hi Edelyn, welcome to Scrap Girls! Your plans for a pilgrimage sounds exciting and digi-scrapping is a wonderful way to document your trip. We have a very helpful and friendly community here so don't hesitate to to ask questions. Hope to see your creations in the gallery soon:)

welcome Edelyn, you have found the best place on earth to learn scrapbooking and to find wonderful new friends.

we went to Israel two years ago and it was wonderful...still scrapping those pages but it sure brings back wonderful memories so enjoy, ask as many questions as you need to, there will always be a wonderful person around to answer and help you

welcome

Hello Fellow Digiscrappers,

I feel this is the right place to be, then not quite sure. I'm kinda new here, but signed up many years ago. I use to digiscrap a few years ago and I gave it up for what reason I don't know. However, I miss it very much and want to get back started. Let me do the preliminaries first. My name is Michele, SonDoras is my first name I rarely use it, but it is so hard to create a screenname when signing up for sites these days. I knew that one wouldn't be taken. :2468who-do-we-appreciate::-) I live in Washington, DC. I have 3 children; my mom lives here with us to. I have mostly been knitting, crocheting and reading books. Recently, meaning just last week started back digiscrapping. I've created one layout, it looks ok but needs work. I've forgotten so much. I'm looking forward to learning again. I hope to make many friends and learn lots. For starters, I need to learn to navigate the site. I'm currently using PSE4. I have Photoshop 7, but I don't know how to use it. Look forward to reading replies, meeting and making new friends.

Michele

I feel this is the right place to be, then not quite sure. I'm kinda new here, but signed up many years ago. I use to digiscrap a few years ago and I gave it up for what reason I don't know. However, I miss it very much and want to get back started. Let me do the preliminaries first. My name is Michele, SonDoras is my first name I rarely use it, but it is so hard to create a screenname when signing up for sites these days. I knew that one wouldn't be taken. :2468who-do-we-appreciate::-) I live in Washington, DC. I have 3 children; my mom lives here with us to. I have mostly been knitting, crocheting and reading books. Recently, meaning just last week started back digiscrapping. I've created one layout, it looks ok but needs work. I've forgotten so much. I'm looking forward to learning again. I hope to make many friends and learn lots. For starters, I need to learn to navigate the site. I'm currently using PSE4. I have Photoshop 7, but I don't know how to use it. Look forward to reading replies, meeting and making new friends.

Michele

Welcome Michele and thanks for introducing yourself. This is the place to be if you are into digital scrapbooking. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here. :welcome2:

Michele

Hi Michele! Welcome to Scrap Girls! i'm so happy to hear you're coming back to SG and digi-scrapping again! If you need any help, feel free to ask lots of questions here - everyone is friendly and very willing to help with anything they can! Can't wait to see your layout!

Archived