Tuesday Freebie Challenge 8-7-12

teecee

Left you some love in the Gallery, Theresa - love that precious pic and those cute little whimsical birdies watching over the pups! Don't know if I'll find time today for this but have a few pics I want to scrap so if appointments today allow me some free time, I'll see what I can come up with!

Good morning! This week we're using this sweet freebie from Jan Ransley: Home Sweet Home Embellishment Special One. Hope you have fun with it!

Remember to post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

Here's my layout: Friends

Theresa,

I posted a LO to the General Message Board (so far, so good!)- I don't know how to make a link, though! Can you help me with this??

Thanks,

LindaT

As I do like birds I might just make some time to do this challenge.

Good morning! This week we're using this sweet freebie from Jan Ransley: Home Sweet Home Embellishment Special One. Hope you have fun with it!

Remember to post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

Here's my layout: Friends

Theresa,

I posted a LO to the General Message Board (so far, so good!)- I don't know how to make a link, though! Can you help me with this??

Thanks,

LindaT

Hi Linda,

Here are some step-by-step instructions. Let us know if you still need more help.

1. Go to the page you want to link to

2. Highlight the address in your browser window at the top of the page (With my browser, I only have to click once in the browser window and it highlights the address)

3. Press Ctrl+C (this will copy the address)

4. Go to your post and type the words you want to be the link and highlight them

5. Click on the insert link button (to the right of the smiley face)

6. A box will pop up – just press Ctrl+V (this will paste the address into the box)

7. Click on Insert Link at the bottom of that box that popped up.

You will see what looks like a bunch of gibberish in your post, but when you preview it you should just see your post with your link text underlined. If you hover your mouse over the underlined text, it should turn purple.

8. Finish typing your comment and click the Post button at the bottom of the page.

If you find that you need to need to make corrections, you can simply edit your post(s) by going to the bottom right of your post window and clicking on the Edit button. Then you can delete incorrect information and/or add corrections.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived