August Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Here is our partner list! Email the person below you to find out where to send your photos. The person above you will send you photos to scrap. The theme is Vacation or Staycation photos!

Partners:

Valerietuff3

Nica

AnnBK

Belle

Amanda OutsideTheBox

crs

Elizabeth99

AggieB

cherryyllaann

Jenna

LenaLotta

Bride

Lorac

If I forgot anyone, please let me know!!

Ummm, this might be obvious to those who have been doing it, but how do we email?

Hey Amanda! Welcome to your first time doing swap crop!! You will be sending a pm to crs aka Carla and she will give you her email address. The easiest way to pm a member is to go to one of their posts (like Carla's the first in this thread) and under her picture is a little envelope icon - click on that and it will open a message and you write and send it.

Hope that helps!!

Just sent my photos to Valerie. I'm late this month, as I've been having eye problems and difficulty seeing. Off to the eye doctor today.

Received photos from Lei. Hope to get to work on them soon.

Ummm, this might be obvious to those who have been doing it, but how do we email?

Hey Amanda! Welcome to your first time doing swap crop!! You will be sending a pm to crs aka Carla and she will give you her email address. The easiest way to pm a member is to go to one of their posts (like Carla's the first in this thread) and under her picture is a little envelope icon - click on that and it will open a message and you write and send it.

Hope that helps!!

We connected before I saw your post- but thank you!! Appreciate it!

So sorry I am late this month. I am waiting to get my hubby to go through some of his photos from his Washington DC trip so I can send some of those but he hasn't been cooperating... :( I will pick something else if I can't get him to get some selected by Sun if that's ok?

I am waiting on photos as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived