August Atc Challenge And Swap

Elisha

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. This month, it's

My Birthday Month

August is my birthday month. With that in mind, what is your Birthday Month? I want to see some ATCs that honor your month. What happens in that month (besides your birthday) in your part of the world? What is the weather like? Can you capture it in a little ATC?

You until next month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, September 5. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, September 7.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I was born in November ruled by Scorpio. Beautiful end of Autumn Foliage in early November and cold weather starting. It used to snow around my birthday, but not anymore. I already have some ideas marching through my brain. Now to get them down on paper. Thanks for the great idea for August's ATC Swap, Elisha.

This sounds a good challenge. With living here Down Under.. my ATC may be a little different for my month than those in the northern hemisphere. I might just look through what photos I took during my birth month this year.

I haven't done this challenge in the past but hope to finally join in!

I'm a purple February Scrap Girl!

Great, Dot! We'd love to have you!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder - cards are due today!!!! If you've done one, but haven't sent it to me - please do so! And if you want to do one (or another one) today - get it in quick! Thanks!

I was just wondering about September's swap. It often takes me so long to come up with a plan, I need to get started as soon as possible!

Ditto that!

Glad it's not just me, I thought I had missed it somehow.

Archived