tiza126

Monday Challenge 8/13

20 posts in this topic

Did you know that August 13th is International Lefthanders Day? Only 7-10% of the world's population is left-handed, so this is their day to celebrate being unique in a right-handed world!

For the Monday challenge, we are going to celebrate Lefthanders Day....

On your layout, all of your photos must be on the LEFT side of the page!!

When you are finished, you can post your layout to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery, and link back in this thread so we can all leave some love!

I'm looking forward to your left-handed layouts!

Here is mine: Friends

YES! I saw this on tv this morning and as a LEFTY - THANKS Theresa for a fun challenge! :)

What a cool challenge!! My father in law is left handed and I really hoped one of my dds would be, too, but it didn't happen!

Phew! For a minute I thought you were going to only use our left hand...LOL...:) great challenge.

I have a great idea for my layout for this challenge. Will try and get it done today.

Phew! For a minute I thought you were going to only sue our left hand...LOL...:) great challenge.

That would be a challenge for sure!!

Didn't know there was such a day. I cut with scissors and shoot pool lefthanded, everything else with the right. Ambi-Mandy! haha!winking_baby.gif

I am right-handed all the way! But I do have several friends and a few relatives who are lefties.

As a member of the minority "lefties," I had to do this one. The one photo toward the right I didn't count since it is a part of the background. happy038.gifSummertime

What a great idea,I was away for 2 weeks and not to be able to particpated the chalenges....I'm glad to be back.

I've missed my pc and to do the challenges.

I am late - because I had to re-do this one - someone else posted a LO similar to mine... great job on that layout - so I did something different than I wanted to. While my daughter was living in Hawaii, she learned how to wake board. .

Finally managed to kick Matty of my computer long enough to finish what I started on Monday.

Here's Robin