It's Boutique Day Thursday -- 8-16-12

I just went right past this before! Both Honor Roll and Bookshelf are fantastic!.

Love them!

quote name='Sara Arell' timestamp='1345147693' post='1033379']

I love that Elisha continues to use her beautiful teal colors in this JIF 6 Honor Roll for 8.5 x 11 so much! And I see that's it's also available in the regular JIF size too!

Now, if Lucy or Campbell will just make the Honor Roll in school!!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the prayers and good wishes! The pin removal went well. The incisions are a lot longer than I expected, but he did a beautiful job sewing them up. I'm "enjoying" the day propped up in bed with a pitcher of iced tea, some good books, and my laptop.

My goodness, we have lovely new things in the Boutique today! I say that like I'm surprised - but I am surprised each week with the individual items that are such works of art (and craftsmanship). I love the way different designers can take a similar theme and produce such unique and beautiful versions. :)

Thanks, everyone, for the prayers and good wishes! The pin removal went well. The incisions are a lot longer than I expected, but he did a beautiful job sewing them up. I'm "enjoying" the day propped up in bed with a pitcher of iced tea, some good books, and my laptop.

My goodness, we have lovely new things in the Boutique today! I say that like I'm surprised - but I am surprised each week with the individual items that are such works of art (and craftsmanship). I love the way different designers can take a similar theme and produce such unique and beautiful versions. :)

I'm so happy to hear that the pin removal went well, Gayle.......and I know Michel is taking very good care of you, so get plenty of rest and stay off of that foot! Thinking about you!

Archived