It's Boutique Day Thursday -- 8-16-12

How did we get to Thursday again so fast???? Not that I'm complaining. Who can complain about all the amazing new products that are going to pop up in the Boutique today??? I always wonder what cool inspiration will show up in a collection or a brush set. And how do the designers know exactly the right layout template for the page I've been stuck on for weeks (or months....YIKES!)? Though I can't explain how they do it week after week, I know we can all count on some lovely new pretties to put in our carts through the day today. So take a peek in the WHAT IS NEW? aisle in the Boutique, and post your thoughts (and links) in this thread for all to see!!!

Happy Thursday to you all!!!

I'm getting the remaining 3 pins removed from my foot early (West Coast time early) tomorrow AM. I'm supposed to be off my feet for 3 days - well, plenty of time to chat and scrap! Can't wait to see what tempting new goodies appear! See you later!

I'm getting the remaining 3 pins removed from my foot early (West Coast time early) tomorrow AM. I'm supposed to be off my feet for 3 days - well, plenty of time to chat and scrap! Can't wait to see what tempting new goodies appear! See you later!

Hope your pin removal goes quickly and comfortably...well...as comfortably as possible. Can't wait to see what you choose from the Boutique!

Good Morning Debbie and Gayle! It IS Thursday, isn't it? Woo-Hoo!

Gayle, I hope your pin removal goes painlessly and that this is the end of all of your struggles with that!

Morning ladies! I've got a little sneaky peeky and some of the stuff you'll be seeing today you are going to be thrilled! And I might have a little something for you too. I'm at work now (shhh), but I'll start working to get it hooked up for you when I get home this afternoon!

Not to tease you or anything...

;)

Morning ladies! I've got a little sneaky peeky and some of the stuff you'll be seeing today you are going to be thrilled! And I might have a little something for you too. I'm at work now (shhh), but I'll start working to get it hooked up for you when I get home this afternoon!

;)

Heeeheeee! Elisha! Such a tease! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

;)

Don't tease us, Elisha. You know how much we all wait with anticipation every Thursday.

Sending good wishes for a smooth surgery -- with minimal pain -- and I hope you get to enjoy downloading some new SG goodies while you are off your feet!

;)

Don't tease us, Elisha. You know how much we all wait with anticipation every Thursday.

Well, I know Gayle's standing on pins and needles (well, at least pins). DOH - did I say that? :rolleyes:

I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you're back to you good ol' self soon Gayle! Hugs and prayers. :i-love-it:

Well, I know Gayle's standing on pins and needles (well, at least pins). DOH - did I say that? :rolleyes:

I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you're back to you good ol' self soon Gayle! Hugs and prayers. :i-love-it:

Elisha is in rare form today!! :giggle_bear::)

Gayle - you are in my prayers for a smooth surgery and recovery. *hugs*

You are in my thoughts, Gayle! Hope you have a speedy recovery. Love and hugs!!! :)

Elisha is in rare form today!! :giggle_bear::)

Gayle - you are in my prayers for a smooth surgery and recovery. *hugs*

I love that Elisha continues to use her beautiful teal colors in this JIF 6 Honor Roll for 8.5 x 11 so much! And I see that's it's also available in the regular JIF size too!

Now, if Lucy or Campbell will just make the Honor Roll in school!!!!

I'm so glad you like it! It was a lot of fun to pull out Bookshelf and play with it again!

Sara - I always have you in mind when working on 8.5x11 products! And I'm sure you can find some way to use the Honor Roll JIF. One of the other word art pieces says "Great Job!" All of our kids can do a great job at something!

I'm so glad you like it! It was a lot of fun to pull out Bookshelf and play with it again!

Sara - I always have you in mind when working on 8.5x11 products! And I'm sure you can find some way to use the Honor Roll JIF. One of the other word art pieces says "Great Job!" All of our kids can do a great job at something!

Oh, now that just made me smile all over, Elisha! What a sweet thing to say! Actually Lucy and Campbell do very well in school and I was thinking that even if they didn't make the school honor roll I could always use the JIF and add a "MY" to Honor Roll!!! Good idea, huh?

Archived