Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinkerbell11

Speed Chat

19 posts in this topic

Join me tonight for the monthly Speed Chat, have fun creating a layout in an hour with my 6 ingredients ! It is fun and fast so come and try it! Have your photo folder, editing software and scrapping supplies open and READY. See you later.

I hope to make it tonight once the girls are in bed. I miss the speed!

As much as I enjoy chatting at the speed scrap chats, I know I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope everyone enjoys! :)

I hope I can make it! I haven't done one in a while!

Eating breakfast right now but then I will turn the computer on!! The speed scrap is my other favourite next to te colour challenge :-) see u soon Shannon!

Yea Jode and Jenna! Hope to see you Aggie, sorry you can't make it Theresa! Vroom Vroom Starting soon ! I will update the thread as we go so everyone can play if they like later!

Task # 1 Photos: pick three and apply a filter to at least one of them.

Task#2 Papers: use 3 solids and 2 prints, include one SS Paper Template if you have one in your stash

Task #3 Embellishments: use two ribbons, 3 pieces of tape, 5 flowers, some stitches and a star: create two clusters with these embellishments!

Task # 6 Add shadows and journaling and voila you have a layout! And you are always welcome to add extras if you have room!

I was so bummed to miss the chat. My meeting just went on and on and round & round. To top it off, I got stopped on my way home for a broken headlight so I even missed the last 10 minutes. Argh!!!!! I was determined to do the scrap, though, so it is in the gallery. Total time: 1 hour, 50 minutes.

This is what I started at the speedscrap, but as you'll see from my notes I got lost in task one and never got any further so this morphed into a Thursday challenge! Oh, well...

Thank for a fun chat, Carla!

SAILING

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0