Swap Crop Poll: September Theme

CRS

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got tons of animal photos: dogs, cats, horses, cows, sheep, guineapigs, birds, bees well guess what I voted...

But I got pictures of my sister wearing a hat, lots of outdoors, many holidaypics and some berries that goes in the food category so I don't mind any of the other alternatives!

Would you think I would vote for anything other than outdoor photos?? But, like the others, I'm easy, and I have some cute hat pictures, lots of animals, and who doesn't like food and holidays?

Looking at the current results, we might have to go with animals wearing hats in the outdoors!

Would you think I would vote for anything other than outdoor photos?? But, like the others, I'm easy, and I have some cute hat pictures, lots of animals, and who doesn't like food and holidays?

Looking at the current results, we might have to go with animals wearing hats in the outdoors!

I looked through 1000 scanned old negatives yesterday and guess what I found: my old dog wearing a hat! (unfortunately not outdoors)

I looked through 1000 scanned old negatives yesterday and guess what I found: my old dog wearing a hat! (unfortunately not outdoors)

You could always do an extraction and put him outdoors!

Of course I chose Animals. Outdoors is also fine with me. I don't think I have any photos of either people or animals with hats, but that would be an interesting challenge to go out and take some new photos.

Archived