Friday Customer Submitted Challenge, Aug. 31

CRS

Today's Customer Submitted Challenge comes to us from Eden! Her challenge is:

Pick a favourite movie or movie poster and using your own photos and supplies and create a personalised version.

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

Here is mine: Fashion Show, based on a poster I found of Casablanca!

Because her idea was chosen, Eden will be collecting a prize!

(Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your your prize)

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

This sounds like fun. I hope I have time to participate. I just finished a big scrapbook and video project for my DD birthday which is today and so I'm a little behind with everything around here. This one does sound like fun though. Congratulations Eden.

OMG! I had picked out that Breathless poster Eden, until I saw this one... lucky!!! My page is based on this poster which I only later realised is actually for a club in Paris called Le Chat Noir, the poster meaning The Black Cat Tour... as I only have black cats it seemed appropriate... I used the idea of the strange cat picture, the doily like background and the big simple title... I kept it really plain...

Congratulations Eden

This is certainly an interesting challenge. I have lots of favourite movies so I might look at different posters and see which one inspires me with what photos I have.

You will find my page in the gallery HERE

It is based on this poster and is a movie I enjoyed watching. I think I have only seen it once but I like the funny bits to the movie and the hint of romance and a touch of mystery.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived